Llewelyn James – Flagship Trading Course
Short descrption: The System provides the exact Steps and Scripts you’ll use to start making money fast. An entire Manual is included, along with a DVD and CD, or digital Video & Audio (password-accessible anywhere)!
Llewelyn James Flagship Trading Course
Here’s What You’ll Get in Llewelyn James – Flagship Trading Course
Learn Step-by-StepHow To Build andManage a Market-Beating Portfolio of Stocks and ETFs
Watch the Video Below to Discover Some of the Flagship Trading Course Features
The NDX100 Momentum Portfolio and Source Code Will Provide You With the Tools and Knowledge ToBuild aMarket-Beating Portfolio
MOMENTUM TRADING HOW TO OUTPERFORM THE BENCHMARKS BY TRIPLE DIGITS AND WITH LESS VOLATILITY
- Are you a long-term investor but believe that you could manage your money more actively to improve your risk adjusted returns?
- Have you ever wondered how Hedge-Funds manage their long equity portfolios?
- Are you looking for a long-term strategy that will compliment your shorter-term strategies?
- Do you have limited free time but want to achieve higher returns than your money manager has provided?
- Would you like a systematic method for building and rebalancing an equity portfolio which has been proven to beat the market by triple digits, with a third of the draw-down.
- Would you like a systematic method for targeting a predetermined amount of portfolio volatility?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, theNDX100 Momentum Stock Portfolio is a perfect fit for you.
The NDX100Momo Stock PortfolioTrading System*
*Performance Statistics (Conservative NDX100 Momo Model)Updated 08/09/16
Average % Profit Per Trade and CAR%
This system has an average profit per trade of 9.33% and aCAR of 13.36%
The Data That You Need
End of Day dividend adjusted data for Stocks in the Nasdaq100.
Max System DD %
Ifemployinga monthly rebalancethe system had a 16% Maximum DD during the sample period.
Trades Per Year
The system producesan averageof 41 trades per year with a maximum number of open positions capped at 25.
Average Length of Position
Open positions are held for an average length of 4 months.
Charting Tools Required
Standard Bollinger Bands, ROC% and ATR indicators are all that you require.